AT THE MONNAIE DE PARIS
EXPERIENCE OPERA IN ALL ITS INTIMACY
IN ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SALONS IN PARIS
15 and 29 December 2023 at 8.30pm
Limited number of seats available
LA TRAVIATA UP CLOSE TO THE ARTISTS
Discover a new way of experiencing opera. Follow La Traviata by Verdi in the magnificent Salon d’Honneur at the Monnaie de Paris and share a glass of champagne with Violetta.
You’ll be dazzled by the artists, just a few metres from you, who will make you feel emotions you’ve never experienced before.
ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SALONS IN PARIS
Take advantage of this exclusive opportunity to discover France’s oldest institution, in the heart of Saint-Germain-des-Prés, with exceptional views over the Seine and the Louvre.
AN AWARD-WINNING ADAPTATION
THAT ENCHANTS ALL THE GUESTS
- An adaptation centred on the three main roles accompanied by 3 musicians
- A production by Patrizia Di Paolo with a “rigorous simplicity that is the prerogative of the great” (Forum Opéra)
- The magnificent salon de la Monnaie de Paris as a backdrop
- The costumes created by Nicolao Atelier in Venice
An Argus Angel Award-winning adaptation of 1.5 hours.
To express the feelings of Violetta, Alfredo and Germont, Patrizia di Paolo, the Italian director, can count on the sensitivity of superb young French artists who will alternate in the roles.
These remarkable artists, who sing on the great national and international stages, are the future stars of the opera.
They are accompanied by musicians who play in the orchestras of major national and international institutions.
In the Salon d’Honneur at La Monnaie de Paris
Tasting of exceptional Leclerc Briant champagne in the presence of Violetta
- DURATION: 2h00 including 1h30 opera
- TIMETABLE: Doors open at 8pm – Opera starts at 8.30pm
- RATES: Prestige rate: €220 per ticket
Group rates for 10 people or more on request
- DRESS CODE: Formal wear required